We take the protection of your personal data very responsibly and understand the importance of protecting your privacy and personal information. "Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, date of birth, email address, telephone and CV.
We also collect personal information from:
- our websites
- publicly available information
- other tools and applications (our "Online Content")
What personal data do we collect?
The personal information we collect for you may include the following:
General identification and contact information: your name; address; email; phone number; Skype ID; gender; date of birth; nationality; current location; physical features including photos
Statistical information: aggregated statistics for site visitors and users for internal use and for other legitimate purposes. We provide this information to customers, advertisers, suppliers and other reputable third parties. When we provide such information, we will provide it in an anonymous format and do not include personal information.
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is the consent. We process your data with your consent. We also rely on consent when sending promotional material. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. When your consent is withdrawn, we will cease processing your data and we will permanently erase all personal data we hold for you.
Processing is necessary for the execution of the contract between the two parties. We process your data to complete the contract with you, for example, to send your CV to an employer after a successful completion of one of our online training courses. In this way, we will be able to provide you with work on cruise or river ships.
We process your personal data only when it is in our legitimate interests and where these interests are not disregarded by your data protection rights.
- To ensure better quality of our services
- To conduct market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys
- To allow complaints and process requests for access or data correction
- Respect for applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to the fight against money laundering and the fight against terrorism; compliance with the legal process; and respond to requests from state and state authorities (including those outside the country of residence)
- Creation and protection of legal rights; protect our operations, rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and to pursue the remedies available or to limit our damages
We undertake to keep your personal data and protect it against unauthorized access or unauthorized changes, disclosure or destruction of the information we hold.
Our security measures include:
- reviewing our practices for collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures
- restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know this information to process it for us and which is subject to contractual confidentiality and processing obligations
- encrypting our services and data